Paternity Actions In New York

Paternity Cases In New York

When a child is born to parents who are not married, a biological father must take steps to ensure that he is legally acknowledged to be the child’s legal parent by either:

  • An Acknowledgment of Paternity
  • Obtaining a court Order of Filiation

To have a child support obligation — and to have the legal right to custody or visitation — a parent must have at least one of these documents. Whether you are a mother in need of financial support in raising your child alone, or a father pursuing your rights of custody or access to your child, Venzon Law Firm PC can help.

Hire Venzon Law Firm PC To Represent You In Family Court

Our experienced paternity lawyers in Buffalo, New York, are skilled in negotiating favorable custody awards, visitation and access, child support determinations, and paternity orders. To inquire about our Family Court law practice, contact the paternity lawyers at Venzon Law Firm PC at 716-854-7888.