Venzon Law Firm PC
Call for Honest Answers
716-262-8282 or 800-583-6960

November 2015 Archives

For many in New York, mediation is a 'kinder' version of divorce

In Buffalo, many business disputes are not resolved in court. Instead, the parties use alternative dispute resolution techniques like mediation to reach a settlement. Mediation is also an option in family law, such as in a divorce when the spouses would rather not pursue the traditional path.

What do I do if my ex won't abide by the divorce agreement?

Once you and your former spouse have agreed on a divorce settlement agreement, it is natural to hope that the conflict is behind you, and your contact with your ex is perhaps limited to co-parenting matters. But for many Buffalo people, the settlement becoming an official decree is just the beginning.

I want to keep the house in my divorce. Can I afford it?

For most divorcing couples who own their home, what to do with that house can be one of the most important decisions they make. Often, one spouse will want to keep the house, especially if he or she has custody of the children. But doing so is not as easy as it may seem.

get Legal Help Now

Contact Us for Honest Advice

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location

Venzon Law Firm PC
300 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14202

Toll Free: 800-583-6960
Phone: 716-262-8282
Fax: 716-854-0294
Buffalo Law Office Map

Google Map