Venzon Law Firm PC
Call for Honest Answers
716-262-8282 or 800-583-6960

February 2015 Archives

Important expenses can increase the child support bill

When married parents get divorced, often they will either agree that one parent provide child support to the other, or the court will order child support to be paid. Children of divorce should not have to suffer financially because their parents are splitting up, and child support is intended to at least partially replace the noncustodial parent’s income in the household.

When a divorcing couple has a jointly-owned business

For some married individuals, their spouse is not only their partner in marriage, but also their business partner. There are many married couples that own and run businesses together. According to federal government estimates, the number of businesses here in the U.S. that husbands and wives jointly own is around 3.7 million.

Bad divorce order? Modification is possible in New York State

If the process is done fairly and with property legal counsel for both sides, a divorce agreement or order should satisfy both former spouses. It is unlikely that either ex will get everything they wanted, but a good settlement or court order will provide sufficient assets to give each side the chance to move on with their lives.

get Legal Help Now

Contact Us for Honest Advice

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location

Venzon Law Firm PC
300 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14202

Toll Free: 800-583-6960
Phone: 716-262-8282
Fax: 716-854-0294
Buffalo Law Office Map

Google Map